Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fine Line.






Theres a fine line between Classy, and Menacing, between Hot rod and Custom, between Speed and Chrome, Between Coke and Pepsi. This is the line I myself like to ride the edge of. 700 hp but so low you can't drive fast, suede cars with shiny engine compartments, Overcarboration and Huge cams when you drive slow just to set off every car alarm in the neighboorhood. These two trucks make me dream about that fine line. I like seeing them like this as well, like Cole Foster says "I like too see cars in progress at shows so i can close my eyes and finish the build myself in my head" These trucks give me ideas and inspiration, and this time of year thats what we need. The catylist that kicks off the need to do something differant.

No comments:

Post a Comment