Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Prez. Speaks!


Back again, Writing this as i'm listening to the MC5 and building cars on the line at fomoco in between cars with a lap top on top of my tool box, it seems i never get out of a garage. But i digress, In the garage happenings are, My engine bay, Chris's wagon re-spray, Eric's tri-power, Dave's gas gauge, Franks motor mounts and rear suspension, Evans shifter. So it looks to be a busy winter. Also in club news Evan is getting married this month, so a big congrats to him and the lil lady. Rolanda and Beth's team the Pistolwhippers are starting a new season on the track as well. We will be planning our Autorama Display soon as well. I saw gas this morning for $1.86 yet the economy is still falling, but don't get me started on that topic, I'm just happy to have a job, and that my car is paid for and solid enough to drive daliy, it's like i'm always sayin " You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house to work!". Stay tuned as I will try to get pics and updates of all the current projects as shit gets done. Now go click on that picture of Watson's old shop and take a good look at that parking lot, a bygone era right before it all got "Kooky" when mild customs with artistic pain ruled.......enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment