Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Prez. Speaks...

Well It's been awhile and it's for a good reason. Busy, busy, busy. We are as of today 13 days from pulling 9 cars in to Cobo Hall. 4 cars are 99% done, there are 4 more that need work. and mine which needs 2 ups packages to get here to call it done. I spent the morning working on lil' details, Found this copy of "Hot Rod Show World" from the world of wheels Autorama. I hear they still sell these "upstairs" I loved these "programs" as a kid I think 77 or 78 was my first one I think thats why i place such a big deal on Cobo, I been a spectator at this show since i was like 5 years old. And last year our first year as a club in the show with 4 cars, and 12 months later 9 cars all with changes , most of them extremely drastic. So Stress and Rushing has been common place the last few months but as we are so close the fun is starting, the clean up and organizing is getting going. So I'm sure there will be tons of updates in a week or so. Maybe even updates from the show itself. Shorty After Autorama I will have listing of shows up here and we'll start planning our year of cruises and shows. But for me "Cobo" is the big one if you car was lucky enough to make the cut then you should be proud to be there and do all you can possibly do to make you car look its best under the bright lights downtown. So with that said I'm off to eat and get ready for a night of rubbing and polishing......take care and check back often!
Jason
RDFL

No comments:

Post a Comment