Monday, April 27, 2009

April at Milan Dragway


Friend Dave Lohr brought the truck up to Milan for a little 1/4 mile action and heres how it turned out " This past weekend the Truck and the new engine combination saw the Drag Strip for the first time…Out of the box, not touching anything it ran…..11.23 then 11.21and a 11.29 going side to side part way down……The Truck had allot of bite Saturday, it kept pushing thru the line lock on the burnouts..and pushing thru the tree lights…The last pass they had me kill it because of tranny fluid………I have to pull the whole thing out again to see where it’s coming from, it looks like it’s coming from under my trans shield…It may be coming out the breather up off the trans case ?..I rarely have leaks….I will get it pulled soon like in the next few day’s…….It needs allot more fuel on the top end and fuel pressure…it was on the conservative side today…..Last year out of the box it went high 11’s, and by the end of the year it went 10.89……….So I now I can get this thing allot faster with all the winter changes that were done….and when the engine gets maxed out sometime this year…I will hit the new nitrous button and have even more fun………I was worried about showing up and running at this track, not being a local….but everyone that ran the track was super nice and that goes for all the drag racers as well…all super nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment