Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Unlucky Ones

If your not one of the "lucky, blessed, sons of bitches" that get to buy they're cars half done, needing only minor engine work or transplants, and some chrome, then you know this sight well. This is what many of the unlucky ones projects start like. Yet these guys the the most satisfaction from the finished project being there for everystep of the cars transformation.. Unlucky Ones we salute you while you take forever to get her on the road, and often get in over your head you my friends are the true passionate car people. this ones for you guys....pat yourselves on the back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the "unlucky" group. Although I can only blame my lack of knowledge and over zealousness. I should have bought a car that was running and driving. Instead I bought a solid car that needed pretty much everything, then I went ahead and started to chop it. Needless to say I got a little in over my head but I will be happy when it's finally on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happens but quality takes time dont rush it homie

    ReplyDelete